Pages

Sunday 12 February 2012

Journal # 8

Tonite I want to share my Quote Of Expression – Losing Someone ….
These words are representing my feeling right now…from this page its helps me to voice out what I’m feeling at this moment…




"Feels Like The World Spinning Faster, Towards Beautiful Perfect Disaster,
The Moment you kissed me, I Should Knew That I'm Risking it all...."

 


“letting you go is the biggest mistake that I ever made…I should fight for it”

Thank you for loving me…
Thank you for showing me the meaning of LOVE and Hunger for it….will never forget it coz you are my first


“I ran because I’m scared…I’m a coward…it’s too late to regret it…I knew I shouldn’t act like that, loving you is killing me right now, because I knew that I cannot have you back”



It’s been like walking in the dark now…the moment you left me I lost the light that always shine upon me….


“The further I run from you baby, The closer I get to the truth,
I feel like nothing can save me, It’s something I just can’t undo,
                CAUSE I CAN’T NOT LOVE YOU…..”



“Cinta memang tak selamanya Indah, Cinta juga bisa menjadi Sakit,
Pedih dan sakit terasa bila hati ini telah  kau lukai, yang tinggal hanyalah sisa Kehancuran…
Kerana selama ini Aku tidak pernah membayangkan bahawa kita akan berpisah,
Kerana Selama itu juga, aku percaya dengan ikatan Cinta yang kita ada…….
Namun semua itu hanya Khayalan semata-mata…”


“beribu cara telah cuba agar kamu bahagia, aku buntu seketika kerna segala yang aku buat, tidak pernah membuatkan kamu terus mencintai diri ini…malah ia telah menjarakkan diri kita sehingga aku kehilangan kamu buat selamanya….”

“salahkah diri ini kerana terlalu mencintai diri kamu sebegitu banyak?...”

“Loving you is like Battlefield”

“jangan lagi bersedih wahai sahabatku…kerana  kesedihan itu bisa meruntuhkan serta membunuh semangat hidup kita…kerana semua yang telah terjadi ini hanya ujian dari Yang Maha Esa…”

‘Come home …I been waiting for you for a long time…fight for you was the only thing I knew……so come home”

“Everything I care and I love was gone now…it’s gone like the wave swept the sand away… It’s feels empty when you’re not around”

“the only HOPE I need is from people surround me…because I’m hopeless right now…”

Love & Faith
Adam..

2 comments:

  1. I always and always wish for the best for you Dam~ If you need someone to talk to, I'm right here, just buzz me~ coz I'm ready to listen!

    Be strong dam!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes..thanks prend....but for now im like to be left alone first......cool down dulu kenen...

      Delete